Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Day #170

Today I installed a rack on my bicycle. And when I say I, I mean my neighbor David. (Honestly, what is the point of living a life of quiet desperation in the suburbs if you can't rely on handy heterosexuals?)

I needed the rack so I could hang my spiffy new saddle bags, which I bought so I can do the grocery shopping on my bike. And also because this is the People's Republic of Portland and we're opposed to cars.

I also needed the saddle bags (or panniers if you want to get all fancy about it) so I'd have a place to put my clothes during tomorrow's New Thing, the World Naked Bike Ride.

Stay tuned...



Digg | Del.icio.us | Reddit | StumbleUpon

3 comments:

Kevin Moore said...

There better be a photo from tomorrow's ride, Nature Boy!

lkmadigan said...

I love Portland.

Anonymous said...

That beautiful photos… enchant to me… I must spend more times this way.