Friday, August 29, 2008

New Day #246

Today I got hit with a pie in the face. Repeatedly. On local television.

Once again, I sat in as co-host on AM Northwest. They wanted me to do Something New on the air and, ham that I am, this is what I came up with.

I suppose I should have expected a pie tin of Cool Whip to be, well, cool, but it was still colder than I expected and surprisingly refreshing. It also blurred my vision for the next two hours.

My skin is so soft, though.

For those of you who may be wondering how the pie thrower had such spectacular aim, I did have a smock to protect my magenta tie, which I wore in honor of President Obama.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Gotta say, I love the tie!

But you look so...pale! Yummy, but pale.

I suspect I'd duck whenever something came flying at my face, so I applaud your determination and coolness!