Friday, October 31, 2008

New Day #309

One of the consequences of having to do something new every day is that I’m forever in a rush. I never seem to have time to thank the people who’ve helped me or even those who give me ideas, like when my friend Lisa told me about the Pumpkin Regatta.

Today’s idea came while my friend Tim was watching the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer shaved with butter. He tried it, reporting a smooth shave, and I can now concur. You could now serve my face with crumpets and jam.

But I kept thinking of that old burlesque routine:

“My girlfriend has a butter face."
"A butter face?"
"Yeah. She has a gorgeous body. But her face…”

Thank you! I'm appearing all week. Try the crumpets.

1 comment:

dpaste said...

Aha! I was wondering what that expression meant. I've been reading it a lot on the web. Guess I had forgotten that old routine.

But I imagine butter shaving is terrible for the complexion in the long run.